Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 1, 2012-Project 365

Since the moment I read about Project 365, I fell in love with the idea! One whole year of your life captured in pictures is a brillant idea for a girl who is in love {obsessed} with pictures and has a hard time remembering things. Every year I have the desire to finish this project but never do. One of my goals of 2012 is to get back to my old picture taking self. I can't think of a better project to help me do just that than Project 365!

To get started, here are a few pictures for January 1, 2012!

On New Years day of 2010 I began a yearly tradition of watching the first sunrise of every year. Thankfully the fog wasn't too bad and I was able to continue this tradition and catch the first sunrise of 2012:)


This year, I added the traditon of catching the first sunset as well.

Here are a couple pictures I took right before the sunset.




And here is the first sunset of 2012:)
If you look closely you can see two kayakers. Love that!

No comments: