Friday, January 13, 2012

January 4, 2012~Project 365

I have never gone through a phase where I went out almost every weekend to get drunk, however, I have had my share of drunken nights and usually nothing good ever came out of those nights. So nowadays I strive to not get drunk but unwind and relax with just one or two drinks. And what's more relaxing than a glass of wine, right? Finding a sweet enough wine that I liked wasn't easy. I sampled wine after wine for months until finally a waitress at Olive Garden back in December 2011 introduced me to a delicious Moscato wine. Let me tell you, it was definitely love at first sip! I have yet to find that particular brand I had that day, so lately I have been on a quest to find some other good Moscato brands. They say it goes best with desserts but it is sweet enough to have on its own.

On January 4, 2012 I purchased a cheap bottle of Moscato wine to try. It wasn't the best but was somewhat tasty.

No comments: