Every year I seem to have way too many calendars.
I want to buy just about every calendar I see at the store and can think of at least one good {usually unnecessary} reason I could use each one.
This year, I managed to cut it down to only three calendars!
A calendar planner I will carry with me {almost} always, one that includes a cupcake recipe for each month for me to bake, and one that will help me remember everything going on in my life.
On January 2, 2012, I sat down and wrote down every important date I could remember and could copy from last year's calendar {such as birthdays and anniversaries} and all the dates I had written down just waiting to be inputted.
There's something about doing this each year that makes me feel more optimistic, organized and prepared for the new year ahead. For those very reasons I love calendars!
No comments:
Post a Comment