
-one of my best friends throwing me a small get together for my 28th birthday with cupcakes, hello kitty, my bestest friends, and all! {I'm a kid at heart}
-reuniting with my cousin from New Jersey who I hadn't seen in over 20 years!
-watching Dirk, Jason Terry, and the rest of the Mavericks win their first NBA title:)
-going to a church retreat and zip lining {Pictured above}
-spending Fourth of July in Fort Walton Beach with my Texas family who came to visit
-watching the last space shuttle take off in Cape Canaveral, Florida
-going to Islands of Adventure with my nephews. And riding the Harry Potter ride. I'm not even a die hard Harry Potter fan and it was super fun!
-going to my high school reunion-aah still can't believe I went and that it's been 10 years already!
-walking the fashion runway to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure
-helping throw one of my best friends a baby shower and then meeting her baby girl Madison a couple months later when she was only 4 hours old
-having afternoon tea and trying a mimosa for the first time with one of my besties
-dressing up as a lady bug for halloween at work
-going to the zoo for work!
-praising God with thousands of people at the Casting Crowns, Sanctus Real, and The Afters concert!
-spending Thanksgiving in Texas!
-tasting my first In-N-Out burger with my family:) It was good but didn't think it was as good as all the hype. None-the-less I was so happy to finally try it!
-going indoor rock climbing
-making it a whole year in my first bible study group
-keeping my education goals first and finally passing an English college course after several attempts over the years! So glad I didn't give up!
-spending Christmas weekend in Orlando and visiting Sea World on Christmas Day
Some of my goals for the new year is to continue keeping God first, finish the goals I didn't finish in 2011, take better care of myself by working out-eating healthy-getting enough sleep-drinking more water-&-keeping my thoughts on things that are true-noble-right-pure-lovely-admirable-excellent-&-praiseworthy {Philippians 4:8 NIV}, go to my first Dallas Mavericks game in person here in Florida, do more outdoor activities, get back to my picture taking self, be a better friend & family member, start baking cupcakes, cross stuff off my life list, and learn how to manage my finances better. Cheers to a new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment