Sunday, December 4, 2011
Meet Mr. Asher Agape
In my opinion, it is no coincidence that dog spelled backwards spells god. Dogs have such an innate ability to love people unconditionally no matter what the circumstances. It's one of the loves on this earth that most resembles God's unconditional love. So, when I went to name my first doggy child I had to make sure it was something special. I searched and searched and asked friends for ideas until the name Asher Agape came about! Asher in the bible {Genesis 30:13} resembles a happy blessing and Agape stands for God's perfect unconditional love. Even though he's a pain in the butt some days, and the terrier in him {he's half chihuahua, half terrier} tests my patience constantly, I wouldn't trade him for the world. He makes my days brighter and my lonely days bearable. He truly is my happy blessing of unconditional love! So without further ado, I'd like to introduce my one year old Asher Agape:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, your dog is so adorable! :) Found you at BBN! I would love to have a dog too someday! For now I have two cats and two bunnies and we need more space before we can add a dog to the family! :)
Thank you. Good idea to wait until you are ready for a dog!! I had no idea what I was in for when I got Asher as a puppy...so much work at first, training them but once you get past that stage it so rewarding!
Post a Comment