Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Simple Act of Making Your Bed

I have a new habit. A new simple as can be habit that makes me feel super organized even if my organization project is still nowhere near completion. That new simple habit is making my bed every morning. I read somewhere that making your bed every morning brings happiness. So to inspire the beginning of my new habit, I bought a new chevron comforter and started making my bed every. single. morning. It's a habit I considered implementing a few times before, however, I was evidently in need of a dose of inspiration to kick start it. It has been about two weeks now and I am amazed at how fast I get this done every morning. Less than 15 seconds. I can honestly say it makes me feel more put together & organized which does indeed lead to feelings of happiness. :) It's amazing what one simple, quick act can do! If you are not already in the habit of making your bed every morning, I say why not try it for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference in your life.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I love making my bed, it makes everything so tidy! ;)

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com