Saturday, September 14, 2013

I am Blogger of the Year

Not. I stink at keeping up with my blog. I admit it. I have so much I could blog about. Okay, not "so" much but a lot. But for some reason I keep getting blogging writer's block. I guess it's the whole sharing my life and letting people into my life thing that I sometimes find difficult. I proofread way too much and then never post anything. Been like that since I started my blog. Which I think is one of the reasons I keep my blog, to work past that. I also love to blog when I'm feeling fully inspired to do so, not just to blog for the sake of it-it's difficult to be inspired when you have blogging writer's block. So instead of not blogging at all, I thought I'd at least share what I could be blogging about:

Like my first experience of donating blood, two amazing photo shoots I did just for fun with my spiritual mom aka as one of the most important Godly women in my life, what I've been reading lately, what God is teaching me these days, turning 30, experiences of being a college student and living in my childhood home with my parents at 30 (no shame here), how God is taking the opportunity of me living at home and turning it to something beautiful instead of something to look down upon like much of the world does-it's like a healing of my first childhood, going to my first painting class, my millions of pictures I take of the clouds and beautiful skies God creates, pictures of my adorable dog Asher Agape, how my organization project is coming along, playing gymnast at one of my good friend's daughter's birthday party, steps I'm taking to work on my finances, kayaking adventures, and how I've been doing a lot of Zumba lately and loving it.

So that's what my blog would be about these days if I was actually blogging. Maybe one day I will keep up with it more regularly. Until then thanks a bunch for sticking around until my next inspired day of blogging. Hugs.

No comments: